The school was founded by the late Rev. Akin Adesola of blessed memory, on May 1, 1963, in loving memory of his late mother Mrs. Victoria Omolara Adesola, who died on February 27, 1926, when he was only five months old. She was trained, certificated and devoted teacher and a lover of children. The Ministry of Education, Ibadan, of the old Western Region, conducted the necessary inspection of buildings and facilities and the school was granted the approval to operate as a Nursery/Primary school in April 1963. Upon the subsequent creation of Lagos State, a second approval was given by the Ministry of Education, Alausa, Ikeja on July 1, 1987.